After a treatment it’s recommended that you:
- Drink plenty of water to rid the body of toxins that’s been released.
- Reduce your caffeine intake -substitute with Herbal teas, fresh fruit juice as this will also help to rid the body of toxins.
- Avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours.
- Eat a light & healthy meal -avoid anything heavy.
Make time to rest & relax as much as you can.
Occasionally you may experience common symptoms as the body starts the self healing process & elimination of toxins. These reactions may include:
- Frequent visits to the toilet
- Flu like symptoms
- Increase in perspiration
- Difficulty sleeping
- Vivid dreams
These are positive signs that the body has responded to treatment as part of the healing process and is re-balancing its self. Increasing you water intake and having a light healthy diet will help. These reactions are only temporary & should clear within 24-48 hours.